Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Perfect "Fat Ass" Mug :o)

I LOVE the design of this mug by Dominic Skinner. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Right away I think of a good time with a great movie, ice cream, and oatmeal raisin sitting inside my mug of milk sprinkled with cinnamon! MAN...I'm having a ball!! :o) Sorry... getting carried away- but I really do like this thing. (WANT ONE) Very convenient piece of equipment, especially if you're like me who loves to eat and watch something good at the same time. No need for a plate. Love it....Ordering NOW!

1 comment:

  1. For the Chapter 20 presentation, we have to decide which sections we would each like to present. I am happy with covering the first two sections. Let me know what sections interest you. I like the sleek design of the fat ass mug, though I fear I would drop the cookies out when I wasn't paying attention. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete